General terms and conditions Lalief
The general conditions are used to define the rights and obligations of the customer and the rights, services and responsibilities of the entrepreneur. If you place an online order then you agree to these terms and conditions.
Scherpenberg 30A, 7381 AH, Klarenbeek
(Visits by appointment only)
Chamber of Commerce registration number: 74281615
VAT number: NL002331924B65
These conditions apply to the webshop of Lalief:
- These terms and conditions apply to any agreement made between Lalief and the customer.
- By placing an order with Lalief, the customer agrees to Lalief’s Terms and Conditions.
- Unless expressly agreed otherwise, the applicability of other general conditions is excluded.
- Lalief has the right to change these general terms and conditions and the content of its website at any time.
2. Offers and agreements
- All offers made by Lalief are without obligation. An offer expires if the product to which the offer relates is no longer available in the time between the order being placed and payment being received.
- A contract is established by Lalief’s confirmation of the customer’s order. This confirmation takes place through the sending of a confirmation email by Lalief.
3. Prices and Payments
- The listed price of the products is in Euros, including VAT and from €75, including shipping costs in the Netherlands and Belgium, excluding shipping costs abroad.
- Payment can be made by means of iDeal, PayPal, Bancontact or transferring the amount due to account number: NL53 KNAB 0258 7311 25 in the name of Lalief in Klarenbeek. You will receive your product once payment has been made.
- For deliveries within the Netherlands and Belgium, there are no shipping costs charged from €75.
- For deliveries abroad, the shipping costs to the respective country will be charged to the customer.
- Lalief aims to send the products via PostNL within 1-3 working days after receipt of payment.
- The risk of damage or loss of products passes to consumer at the time of delivery to consumer or a third party designated by them in advance. If it is determined that Lalief is liable for any damages, the liability is capped at the order amount.
- The customer can have the order delivered to their home or to another specified address. The delivery address is the address provided by Lalief in the confirmation email.
- If the delivery is delayed, or if an order cannot be carried out or can be partially carried out, the customer will be notified by e-mail no later than 7 days after placing the order. In this case, the customer has the right to cancel the order without charge. Lalief will take care of reimbursement in that case.
5. Force Majeure
- Lalief is not obliged to fulfill any obligation towards the customer if she is prevented from doing so as a result of a circumstance that is not due to fault by Lalief and involves a cause beyond her control. In case of force majeure, the customer cannot hold Lalief liable.
- Under force majeure we also mean delayed delivery and delay by PostNL.
6. Exchanges and returns
- Lalief makes every effort to inform the customer about its products through the website. If you still want to return an item, please email email@example.com within 14 days to return or exchange the product. After this, your right of revocation expires.
- Personalized products and customization cannot be returned.
- The shipping costs for the return shipment will be borne by the customer. Returns must be sufficiently stamped at all times. Insufficiently stamped return shipments will not be accepted and therefore will not be credited. I recommend that the customer keep the proof of shipment.
- If the product is damaged through the fault of Lalief, the customer must report this within 3 working days after shipment, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If an error was made by Lalief, purchase price and shipping costs will be refunded to the customer within 7 business days.
7. Retention of title
All products delivered by Lalief remain the property of Lalief until the customer has fulfilled his/her obligations.
If an item is defective, Lalief will exchange or repair the product. If the product cannot be exchanged or repaired, the customer may return the item. If this is the case, please email email@example.com within 3 days of receiving the product to return or exchange the product. The order amount will then be refunded within 7 days of receipt.
9. Complaints and liability
- Before shipment, the products are carefully checked by Lalief. Should there nevertheless be complaints about an ordered product, the customer can make this known, within 3 days after receipt of the product, via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Lalief will respond to the complaint by phone or email within 7 business days.
- Lalief will review the complaint. If a complaint is justified, Lalief will reimburse a maximum of the order amount plus the shipping costs for the return.
- Lalief is not liable for damage caused by improper use of the product.
- Due to individual settings of monitors, color deviations cannot be excluded.
- Lalief shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage caused to the customer or third parties after delivery, from any cause whatsoever.
- As far as the liability of Lalief.nl in these general conditions may be excluded or limited, that also applies to the personal liability for damages of the owner, employees, representatives and assistants of Lalief.nl.
- Exceeding the agreed delivery times does not entitle the customer to compensation, dissolution of the agreement or non-compliance with any obligation which may arise for him from this or any other related agreement.
Lalief values your privacy. Therefore, please read the privacy statement here. Here you will find what information Lalief needs from you and for what purposes this information is used.
No part of this website may be copied, stored and/or distributed without written permission from Lalief.
12. Application of law and disputes
- Dutch law applies exclusively to all legal relationships to which Lalief is a party.
- The parties will only appeal to the court after they have made every effort to resolve a dispute by mutual agreement.